LA PILA – Classic Arborio Rice 1000 g
LA PILA Classic Arborio Rice, cultivated in spring waters is a naturally gluten-free product, with certified and simply verifiable supply chain traceability just by scanning the QR code printed on the back of the bag with your smartphone.
The Classic Arborio Rice has a thick and shiny grain, with cooking resistance and flavours absorption slightly lower than the Classic Vialone Nano and the Classic Carnaroli; it’s the more known Italian rice for risottos, rice salads, soups and timbales.
The Classic Rice regulation, active since the 2018 sowing campaign, is very restrictive and imposes:
- the exclusive use of Certified Original Seed
- the sowing limit per hectare in order not to exhaust the rice fields (in the case of the Classic Arborio it ranges from a minimum of 180 kg to a maximum of 220 kg of original seed per hectare)
- the separate and identified storage of the Classic paddy rice from the outgoing one generated by other similar seed (5 for the Arborio)
- an analytical documentation that must be kept by every agricultural company and a copy sent to the National Rice Authority that performs the checks on the veracity of the documentation
Net weight 1.000 g.
The protective atmosphere packaging guarantees conservation and nutritional properties of the product over time.
Nutritional Panel, value for 100 g of product:
- Energy Value: 354 Kcal / 1500 Kj
- Fat: 1,1 g
- of which Satures: 0,2 g
- Carbohydrate: 77,7 g
- Sugar: 0,2 g
- Protein: 7,6 g
- Salt: 0,07 g
- Fibre: 1,2 g