LA PILA – Classic Vialone Nano Rice 500 g
LA PILA Classic Vialone Nano Rice, cultivated in spring waters is a naturally gluten- free product, with certified and simply verifiable supply chain traceability just by scanning the QR code printed on the back of the bag with your smartphone.
The Classic Vialone Nano is a rice with a porous grain, which completely absorbs the taste of the ingredients used. It is suitable for all risottos, especially for risottos with meat sauce. Classic Carnaroli has an excellent cooking resistance and the grain maintains its consistency for a long time.
The Classic Rice regulation, active since the 2018 sowing campaign, is very restrictive and imposes:
- the exclusive use of Certified Original Seed
- the sowing limit per hectare in order not to exhaust the rice fields (in the case of the Classic Vialone Nano it ranges from a minimum of 180 kg to a maximum of 220 kg of original seed per hectare)
- the separate and identified storage of the Classic paddy rice from the outgoing one generated by other similar seed
- an analytical documentation that must be kept by every agricultural company and a copy sent to the National Rice Authority that performs the checks on the veracity of the documentation
Net weight 500 g.
The protective atmosphere packaging guarantees conservation and nutritional properties of the product over time.
Nutritional Panel, value for 100 g of product:
- Energy Value: 352 Kcal / 1494 Kj
- Fat: 1,3 g
- of which Satures: 0,2 g
- Carbohydrate: 77,5 g
- Sugar: 0,4 g
- Protein: 7,1 g
- Salt: 0,09 g
- Fibre: 1,0 g