RISO DEL VO’ – Classic Semi-Refined Carnaroli Rice 1000 g
RISO DEL VO’ Classic Semi-Refined Carnaroli Rice, cultivated in spring water is a naturally gluten- free product, with certified and simply verifiable supply chain traceability just by scanning the QR code printed on the back of the bag with your smartphone.
The Classic Carnaroli has large and vitreous grain, great for recipes with aromatic vegetables, saffron and rice salads. Classic Carnaroli has an excellent cooking resistance and the grain maintains its consistency for a long time. Classic Semi-Refined Carnaroli is slightly darker than Classic Carnaroli because it is less processed; this makes the grain even more tasty, rich in nutritional properties and with 70% more fiber than the Classic Carnaroli, making it ideal for all diets that require a high percentage of fiber. In addition, the Carnaroli Semi Integrale preserves its consistency for a long time even when cooked.
The Classic Rice regulation, active since the 2018 sowing campaign, is very restrictive and imposes:
- the exclusive use of Certified Original Seed
- the sowing limit per hectare in order not to exhaust the rice fields (in the case of the Classic Vialone Nano it ranges from a minimum of 180 kg to a maximum of 220 kg of original seed per hectare)
- the separate and identified storage of the Classic paddy rice from the outgoing one generated by other similar seed
- an analytical documentation that must be kept by every agricultural company and a copy sent to the National Rice Authority that performs the checks on the veracity of the documentation
Net weight 1000 g.
The protective atmosphere packaging guarantees conservation and nutritional properties of the product over time.
Nutritional Panel, values for 100 g of product:
- Energy Value: 343 kcal / 1453 kj
- Fat: 1,86 g
- of which Saturates: 0,36 g
- Carbohydrate: 72,35 g
- Sugars: 0,88 g
- Protein: 7,88 g
- Salt: 0,003 g
- Fibre: 2,56 g